The SPC560B64A100S, SPC560BADPT144S and SPC560BADPT176S are evaluation systems supporting the STMicroelectronics®SPC560Bxx family of automotive microprocessors. The complete system consists of a SPC56XXMB motherboard and a mini module which plugs directly into the motherboard. Different mini modules are available for evaluating the whole family of devices in all supported packages.
The evaluation systems allow full access to the CPU, to all of the CPU’s I/O signals and to the motherboard’s peripherals (such as CAN, SCI and LIN).
The mini modules itself can be used as a stand-alone unit when access to the I/O pins or peripherals is not needed.
- SPC560Bxx modular evaluation system
- On/off power switch with LED indicators
- Board power supply: 12 VDC external supply voltage
- Onboard STMicroelectronics®L9758 voltage regulator with three simultaneous output at 1.2 V, 3.3 V and 5 V
- Possibility to configure onboard peripherals to operate at 5 V or 3.3 V logic levels, depending on target
- Up to two CAN channels with jumper enable1
- One CAN channel with High-Speed transceiver and DB9 male connector
- One CAN channel with Low-Speed Fault Tolerant and High-Speed transceiver (selectable with jumpers) and DB9 male connector
- Up to two LIN channels with jumper enable(a)
- One channel with transceiver and pin header connector populated
- One channel with footprints only
- One SCI channel with jumper enables, transceiver and DB9 female connector
- Four user push buttons with jumper enable and polarity selection
- Four user LED’s with jumper enables
- One potentiometer for analog voltage input
- Pin array for accessing all I/O signals
- Expansion connectors for accessing all I/O signals
- Prototyping area with 0.1” spacing and SOIC footprint
- Board size 110 mm x 75 mm
- 12 VDC Center Positive power supply with 2.5/5.5 mm barrel connector
|製品型番||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.