This document focuses on a reference design for a simple, low cost 5 V 2 A flyback converter based on the PM8800A device.
The PM8800A is a highly integrated device embedding an IEEE 802.3af compliant “Powered Device” (PD) interface together with a PWM controller.
It can be successfully used in all low power, low cost PoE applications.
- IEEE 802.3af compliant PD interface
- Works with power supplied from Ethernet LAN cables or from local auxiliary sources
- Line input voltage range: 40 Vdc to 60 Vdc output voltage: 5 Vdc ± 5%
- Output current: 2 A
- Peak-to-peak output ripple: 30 mV
- Efficiency DC-DC full-load: > 86%
- Efficiency overall peak: > 84%
- Transient response ΔVoutpk-pkto 50% load step: < 300m Vpp
- ΔV in load line case: < 0.5%
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.