The ultra-low-power STM32L151xC/C-A and STM32L152xC/C-A devices incorporate the connectivity power of the universal serial bus (USB) with the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of 32 MHz (33.3 DMIPS), a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 256 Kbytes and RAM up to 32 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
The STM32L151xC/C-A and STM32L152xC/C-A devices offer two operational amplifiers, one 12-bit ADC, two DACs, two ultra-low-power comparators, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, six general-purpose 16-bit timers and two basic timers, which can be used as time bases.
Moreover, the STM32L151xC/C-A and STM32L152xC/C-A devices contain standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, three SPIs, two I2S, three USARTs, and an USB. The STM32L151xC/C-A and STM32L152xC/C-A devices offer up to 23 capacitive sensing channels to simply add a touch sensing functionality to any application.
They also include a real-time clock and a set of backup registers that remain powered in Standby mode.
Finally, the integrated LCD controller (except STM32L151xC/C-A devices) has a built-in LCD voltage generator that allows to drive up to 8 multiplexed LCDs with the contrast independent of the supply voltage.
The ultra-low-power STM32L151xC/C-A and STM32L152xC/C-A devices operate from a 1.8 to 3.6 V power supply (down to 1.65 V at power down) with BOR and from a 1.65 to 3.6 V power supply without BOR option. They are available in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +105 °C temperature ranges. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
- Ultra-low-power platform
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V power supply
- -40°C to 105°C temperature range
- 305 nA standby mode (3 wakeup pins)
- 1.15 μA standby mode + RTC
- 0.475 μA stop mode (16 wakeup lines)
- 1.35 μA stop mode + RTC
- 11 μA Low-power run mode
- 230 μA/MHz run mode
- 10 nA ultra-low I/O leakage
- 8 μs wakeup time
- Core: Arm® Cortex®-M3 32-bit CPU
- From 32 kHz up to 32 MHz max
- 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1)
- Memory protection unit
- Up to 23 capacitive sensing channels
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- Reset and supply management
- Low-power, ultrasafe BOR (brownout reset) with 5 selectable thresholds
- Ultra-low-power POR/PDR
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Clock sources
- 1 to 24 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- High Speed Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (+/- 1%)
- Internal low-power 37 kHz RC
- Internal multispeed low-power 65 kHz to 4.2 MHz
- PLL for CPU clock and USB (48 MHz)
- Pre-programmed bootloader
- USB and USART supported
- Serial wire debug, JTAG and trace
- Up to 116 fast I/Os (102 I/Os 5V tolerant), all mappable on 16 external interrupt vectors
- 256 Kbytes of Flash memory with ECC
- 32 Kbytes of RAM
- 8 Kbytes of true EEPROM with ECC
- 128-byte backup register
- LCD driver (except STM32L151xC/C-A devices) up to 8x40 segments, contrast adjustment, blinking mode, step-up converter
- Rich analog peripherals (down to 1.8V)
- 2x operational amplifiers
- 12-bit ADC 1 Msps up to 40 channels
- 12-bit DAC 2 ch with output buffers
- 2x ultra-low-power-comparators(window mode and wake up capability)
- DMA controller 12x channels
- 9x peripheral communication interfaces
- 1x USB 2.0 (internal 48 MHz PLL)
- 3x USARTs
- Up to 8x SPIs (2x I2S, 3x 16 Mbit/s)
- 2x I2Cs (SMBus/PMBus)
- 11x timers: 1x 32-bit, 6x 16-bit with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM channels, 2x 16-bit basic timers, 2x watchdog timers (independent and window)
- Ultra-low-power platform
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
サポート & アプリケーション
|UFBGA 7X7X0.6 132L P 0.5 R 12X12||-||Industrial||Ecopack2|