AVENGER96 - A 96Boards CE compliant board based on the first STM32 MPU
The STM32MP157 is a highly integrated multi-market system-on-chip designed to enable secure and space constraint applications within the Internet of Things. Avenger96 board features dual Arm® Cortex®-A7 cores and an Arm® Cortex®-M4 core. In addition, an extensive set of interfaces and connectivity peripherals are included to interface to cameras, touch-screen displays and MMC/SD cards. It also fully supports wireless communication, including WLAN and BLE.
- Fully mainlined Open Source Linux® Distribution supported by Linaro™
- Full STM32CubeMX integration makes the heterogeneous system design fast and easy.
- Access to hundreds of add-on cards from 96Boards
- Easy system portability thanks to the transposable SoM from Avenger96 towards final PCB product
- Reduced time-to-market and low BoM implementation
- Highly integrated ST PMIC saving PCB area