New IoT designs using the new InnoPhase IoT Talaria TWO modules will experience a tremendous improvement in battery life plus direct-to-cloud connectivity.
The ultra-low power Wi-Fi makes connecting battery-powered IoT devices possible through its 57 µA DTIM10 Wi-Fi idle current.
- 26-pin Castellated Solder-Down Module
- Twelve (12) Configurable GPIO connections
- Single 3.3 V Power Supply
- INP1010 includes PCB antenna
- INP1011 includes U.FL Antenna connector
- Talaria TWO I-NUCLEO board available for easy interfacing with STM32 Nucleo development boards
- Wi-Fi software expansion for STM32Cube for expedited software integration with STM32 microcontrollers