STA8090WG belongs to Teseo III family products.
STA8090WG is a single die standalone positioning receiver which embeds the new ST GNSS positioning engine capable of receiving signals from multiple satellite navigation systems, including GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou QZSS.
The minimum BOM and small WL-CSP package make STA8090WG the ideal solution for low-cost and small footprint products such hand-held computers, cameras, data loggers, and sports accessories.
The device is offered with a complete GNSS firmware which performs all GNSS operations including tracking, acquisition, navigation and data output.
- STMicroelectronics® positioning receiver with 48 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels supporting GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS systems
- Single die standalone receiver embedding RF Front-End and low noise amplifier
- -162 dBm indoor sensitivity (tracking mode)
- Fast TTFF < 1 s in Hot start and 30 s in Cold Start
- High performance ARM946 MCU (up to 196 MHz)
- 256 Kbyte embedded SRAM
- External SQI Flash interface
- 8 free running timers/ counters (32 bit)
- Real Time Clock (RTC) circuit
- 32-bit Watch-dog timer
- 3 UARTs
- 1 I2C master interface
- 1 Synchronous Serial Port (SSP, Motorola-SPI supported)
- USB2.0 full speed (12 MHz) with integrated physical layer transceiver
- 1 Controller Area Network (CAN)(STA8090WGBD Only)
- Power Management Unit (PMU) embedding switching regulator
- Operating condition:
- Main voltage regulator (VINL): 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- Backup voltage (VINB): 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- Digital voltage (VDD): 1.0 V to 1.32 V
- RF core voltage (VCC): 1.2 V ± 10%
- IO Ring Voltage (VddIO): 1.8 V ± 5% or 3.3 V ± 10%
- パッケージ :
- WLCSP77 3.87 x 3.85 x 0.53 mm 0.4 pitch
- Packing in Tape and Reel
- Ambient temperature range: -40/ +85 °C
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.