STA8090WG belongs to Teseo III family products.
STA8090WG is a single die standalone positioning receiver which embeds the new ST GNSS positioning engine capable of receiving signals from multiple satellite navigation systems, including GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou QZSS.
The minimum BOM and small WLCSP package make STA8090WG the ideal solution for low-cost and small footprint products such hand-held computers, cameras, data loggers, and sports accessories.
The device is offered with a complete GNSS firmware which performs all GNSS operations including tracking, acquisition, navigation and data output.
- STMicroelectronics positioning receiver with 48 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels supporting GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS systems
- Single die standalone receiver embedding RF Front-End and low noise amplifier
- -162 dBm indoor sensitivity (tracking mode)
- Fast TTFF < 1 s in Hot start and 30 s in Cold Start
- High performance ARM946 MCU (up to 196 MHz)
- 256 Kbyte embedded SRAM
- External SQI Flash interface
- 8 free running timers/ counters (32 bit)
- Real Time Clock (RTC) circuit
- 32-bit Watch-dog timer
- 3 UARTs
- 1 I2C master interface
- 1 Synchronous Serial Port (SSP, Motorola-SPI supported)
- USB2.0 full speed (12 MHz) with integrated physical layer transceiver
- 1 Controller Area Network (CAN) (STA8090WGBD only)
- Power Management Unit (PMU) embedding switching regulator
- Operating condition:
- Main voltage regulator (VINL): 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- Backup voltage (VINB): 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- Digital voltage (VDD): 1.0 V to 1.32 V
- RF core voltage (VCC): 1.2 V ± 10%
- IO Ring Voltage (VddIO): 1.8 V ± 5% or 3.3 V ± 10%
- WLCSP77 (3.861 x 3.843 x 0.6 mm) 0.4 pitch
- Packing in Tape and Reel
- Operating temperature range: -40/ +85 °C
Discover our latest generation of GNSS receiver ICs, supporting multiple global navigation systems, such as GPS, BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS and QZSS.
You might also like...
PC software tool to manage, configure and evaluate the performances of Teseo GNSS family
STA8089 / STA8090 LNA impedance matching with ESD protection in SOT23
The module is a GNSS receiver module with dead recognition
Recommended for you
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - STA8090WG
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STA8090WG|| distributors |
Distributor availability of STA8090WG
Distributor reported inventory date:
| Buy from Distributor || |
|7A994||NEC||Tape and Reel||WLCSP MSL1||-40||85||SINGAPORE|| |
Tape and Reel
Operating Temperature (°C)
Country of Origin:
(*) Suggested Resale Price (USD) per defined quantity for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors