The L6374 is especially designed to be used as a line driver in industrial control systems based on the 24V signal levels (IEC1131, 24VDC).
- Diagnostic for overtemperature, undervoltage and overcurrent
- Overtemperature and undervoltage protections
- High speed operation: up to 300 kHz with 35 V swing
- Four independent line drivers with 100 mA up to 35 V outputs
- Push-pull outputs with three state control and true zero current between Vs and ground
- Input signals between - 7 V and + 35 V, with pre-setting threshold
- Output voltage clamp to Vs and to ground
- Pre-setting delay for overcurrent diagnostic
- Current limiting on each output effective in the full \"ground to Vs\" output voltage range
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.