The PM8908 is a high efficiency monolithic step-down switching regulator designed mainly for the DDR termination.
The IC operates from 1 V to 3.5 V input voltage (VIN).
The device uses a COT control loop that provides very good performances in terms of load and line transients. The current sense is internally thermally compensated for optimum precision.
The output voltage is adjusted from 0.5 V to 2 V with ± 1% accuracy overtemperature variations.
The PM8908also provides external tracking support.
The PM8908 provides positive and negative overcurrent protection as well as over/undervoltage and overtemperature protection. PGOOD output easily provides real-time information on the output voltage.
The PM8908 is available in a QFN20 3.5 x 4.0 mm package.
- Integrated MOSFETs for high efficiency
- Current COT architecture
- 1 V to 3.5 V input voltage (VIN)
- 5.0 V supply voltage (VCC)
- Constant frequency mode
- 1% output voltage accuracy
- Two programmable switching frequencies (0.6 MHz or 1 MHz)
- ADJ output voltage from 0.5 V to 2 V
- Embedded bootstrap diode
- OV/UV/OC and overtemperature protection
- Soft-off with integrated discharge resistor
- External tracking
- Power Good output
- QFN20 3.5 x 4.0 mm compact package
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.