The STM705/706/707/708/813L supervisors are self-contained devices which provide microprocessor supervisory functions. A precision voltage reference and comparator monitors the VCCinput for an out-of-tolerance condition. When an invalid VCCcondition occurs, the reset output (RST) is forced low (or high in the case of RST).
These devices also offer a watchdog timer (except for STM707/708) as well as a power-fail comparator to provide the system with an early warning of impending power failure.
These devices are available in a standard 8-pin SOIC package or a space-saving 8-pin TSSOP package.
- 5 V operating voltage
- Precision VCCmonitor
- 4.50 V ≤ VRST≤ 4.75 V
- 4.25 ≤ VRST≤ 4.50 V
- RST andRSToutputs
- 200 ms (typ) trec
- Watchdog timer - 1.6 s (typ)
- Manual reset input (MR)
- Power-fail comparator (PFI/PFO)
- Low supply current - 40 μA (typ)
- GuaranteedRST(RST) assertion down to VCC= 1.0 V
- Operating temperature: –40 °C to 85 °C (industrial grade) or –40 °C to 125 °C (automotive grade for the STM706 only)
- RoHS compliance
- Lead-free components are compliant with the RoHS directive
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.