The LSM303DLHC is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor.
The LSM303DLHC has linear acceleration full scales of ±2g / ±4g / ±8g / ±16g and a magnetic field full scale of ±1.3 / ±1.9 / ±2.5 / ±4.0 / ±4.7 / ±5.6 / ±8.1 gauss.
The LSM303DLHC includes an I2C serial bus interface that supports standard and fast mode 100 kHz and 400 kHz. The system can be configured to generate interrupt signals by inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself. Thresholds and timing of interrupt generators are programmable by the end user. Magnetic and accelerometer blocks can be enabled or put into power-down mode separately.
The LSM303DLHC is available in a plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- 3 magnetic field channels and 3 acceleration channels
- From ±1.3 to ±8.1 gauss magnetic field full scale
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g linear acceleration full scale
- 16-bit data output
- I2C serial interface
- Analog supply voltage 2.16 V to 3.6 V
- Power-down mode / low-power mode
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- 6D/4D-orientation detection
- ECOPACK® RoHS and “Green” compliant
ツール & ソフトウェア
品質 & 信頼性
サンプル & 購入