The ultra-low-power STM32L151xD and STM32L152xD devices incorporate the connectivity power of the universal serial bus (USB) with the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of 32 MHz (33.3 DMIPS), a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 384 Kbytes and RAM up to 48 Kbytes), a flexible static memory controller (FSMC) interface (for devices with packages of 100 pins and more) and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
The STM32L151xD and STM32L152xD devices offer three operational amplifiers, one 12-bit ADC, two DACs, two ultra-low-power comparators, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, six general-purpose 16-bit timers and two basic timers, which can be used as time bases.
Moreover, the STM32L151xD and STM32L152xD devices contain standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, three SPIs, two I2S, one SDIO, three USARTs, two UARTs, and an USB. The STM32L151xD and STM32L152xD devices offer up to 34 capacitive sensing channels to simply add a touch sensing functionality to any application.
They also include a real-time clock and a set of backup registers that remain powered in Standby mode.
Finally, the integrated LCD controller (except STM32L151xD devices) has a built-in LCD voltage generator that allows to drive up to 8 multiplexed LCDs with the contrast independent of the supply voltage.
The ultra-low-power STM32L151xD and STM32L152xD devices operate from a 1.8 to 3.6 V power supply (down to 1.65 V at power down) with BOR and from a 1.65 to 3.6 V power supply without BOR option. They are available in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +105 °C temperature ranges. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
- Ultra-low-power platform
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V power supply
- -40°C to 105°C temperature range
- 305 nA Standby mode (3 wakeup pins)
- 1.15 μA Standby mode + RTC
- 0.475 μA Stop mode (16 wakeup lines)
- 1.35 μA Stop mode + RTC
- 11 μA Low-power run mode
- 230 μA/MHz Run mode
- 10 nA ultra-low I/O leakage
- 8 μs wakeup time
- Core: Arm® Cortex®-M3 32-bit CPU
- From 32 kHz up to 32 MHz max
- 33.3 DMIPS peak (Dhrystone 2.1)
- Memory protection unit
- Up to 34 capacitive sensing channels
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- Reset and supply management
- Low-power, ultrasafe BOR (brownout reset) with 5 selectable thresholds
- Ultra-low-power POR/PDR
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Clock sources
- 1 to 24 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- High Speed Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (+/- 1%)
- Internal low-power 37 kHz RC
- Internal multispeed low-power 65 kHz to 4.2 MHz
- PLL for CPU clock and USB (48 MHz)
- Pre-programmed bootloader
- USB and USART supported
- Serial wire debug, JTAG and trace
- Up to 116 fast I/Os (102 I/Os 5V tolerant), all mappable on 16 external interrupt vectors
- 384 Kbytes of Flash memory with ECC (with 2 banks of 192 Kbytes enabling Rww capability)
- 48 Kbytes of RAM
- 12 Kbytes of true EEPROM with ECC
- 128-byte backup register
- Memory interface controller supporting SRAM, PSRAM and NOR Flash
- LCD driver (except STM32L151xD devices) up to 8x40 segments, contrast adjustment, blinking mode, step-up converter
- Rich analog peripherals (down to 1.8V)
- 3x operational amplifiers
- 12-bit ADC 1 Msps up to 40 channels
- 12-bit DAC 2 ch with output buffers
- 2x ultra-low-power-comparators(window mode and wakeup capability)
- DMA controller 12x channels
- 12x peripheral communication interfaces
- 1x USB 2.0 (internal 48 MHz PLL)
- 5x USARTs
- Up to 8x SPIs (2x I2S, 3x 16 Mbit/s)
- 2x I2Cs (SMBus/PMBus)
- 1x SDIO interface
- 11x timers: 1x 32-bit, 6x 16-bit with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM channels, 2x 16-bit basic timers, 2x watchdog timers (independent and window)
- Ultra-low-power platform
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
サポート & アプリケーション
|LQFP 100 14x14x1.4||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.