Altia Design, a WYSIWYG GUI editor, integrates 2D and 3D artwork from all popular graphics tools to create an interactive GUI model.
No hand-coding required. Altia Design offers development teams the capability to implement a model-based development process for clear communication and accelerated user interface development. Test your Altia GUI model during development and implement fast iterations to achieve the best UX for your device.
- Programmable Scene Node allows developers to inject their own 3D content into a 3D scene; ideal for an integration of mapping applications and ADAS.
- Differential 3D Import gives users the capability to replace geometry in the scene without replacing or deleting any of the customization/animation already done in Altia.
- Composite Timelines lets users create parent and child timelines–letting users control the sequence of child timelines by the parent.
- Blend Animations allows for seamless transition between two complex, independent animations.
- Responsive Layout allows developers to set rules for objects and design a GUI once to accommodate for a variety of screen sizes and resolutions.
- Dynamic List Object for highly customized lists with numerous layout options.
- Material Blend Modes for 3D Object including Screen, Multiply, and Additive.
- Cloud-based solution with no barrier to entry and simplified development collaboration.