With FuSa RTS, developers receive a robust real-time operating system (RTOS), independent processor abstraction layer and verified C library that are highly optimized for Cortex-M processors by Arm architecture experts.
While being available as a separately licensable product, FuSa RTS perfectly integrates with Arm Keil MDK and is using the safety-qualified Arm C/C++ compiler to significantly simplify system design, development, validation and certification processes for safety applications.
Arm FuSa RTS package contains following components:
- FuSa RTX RTOS: deterministic real-time operating system for Arm Cortex-M processors.
- FuSa Event Recorder: implements functionality to easily record events and collect execution statistics in the application code.
- FuSa CMSIS-Core: validated vendor-independent software interface to the processor resources.
- FuSa C library: a subset of the C library functions suitable for developing safety-critical embedded applications.
- Safety Package: documentation set explaining the usage of FuSa RTS in safety context.