QuarkLink is a universal IoT security platform for connecting devices to in-house or cloud servers. Originally designed to work with Qualified Design IDs (QDID), it is also available as a standalone product to be used with other Roots-of-Trust. Its unique feature is its breadth of capability in one tool. It provides:
- Secure provisioning, including cryptographic keys and firmware.
- Automated secure onboarding to any platform and simultaneously to multiple platforms. AWS, Microsoft and Mosquito are supported now, with more to follow.
- Security monitoring, including firmware encryption, signing and secure updates over-the-air, and certificate and key renewal and revocation.
QuarkLink can be set up in minutes by engineers without specialist IoT security knowledge. Thousands of end-point devices may then be connected to servers through cryptographic APIs, with just a few keystrokes that initiate an almost instantaneous, automated process.
Two versions of software are available:
- Initially the customer will either be provided or can download a binary version that is targeted at the B-L4S5I-IOT01A Discovery Kit only. This version allows the customer to connect to a QuarkLink and onboard to AWS.
- If the customer wishes to develop their own application based on the binary version, they will be provided with full source code for the example project. This will be sent to them from CQ once they have been vetted.