Combining low gate charge (Qg) and optimized capacitance profile, the MDmesh™ M6 power MOSFET series is today's reference for resonant topologies. This new super-junction MDmesh™ M6 series opens the door to power converter designers for new scenarios targeting high efficiency and power density.
With a breakdown voltage ranging from 600 to 700 V, MDmesh™ M6 power MOSFETs are available in a wide range of package options including a TO-Leadless (TO-LL) package solution, allowing efficient thermal management. Power MOSFETs are belonging to the STPOWER™ family.
Key features and benefits:
- Optimized threshold voltage for soft switching
- Good switching behavior for hard and soft switching
- Low gate charge for operation at high frequencies
- Capacitance profiles and threshold voltage optimized to target high efficiency on new topologies in power conversion applications
- Extremely high efficiency performance to increase power density
- Wide product portfolio
Our portfolio includes a wide range of operating voltages for Industrial applications such as chargers, adapters, silver box modules, LED lighting, telecom, server and solar.
Our wide STPOWER™ product portfolio combined with state-of-the art packaging and protections for high reliability and safety helps designers find the right solutions for customized, high-efficiency applications that will last a long lifetime.
New 600 V MDmesh™ M6 power MOSFETs in TO-LL package
This new high-voltage, leadless power-package outline has a 30% smaller footprint and 50% lower height than the standard 7-pin D²PAK package, allowing more compact and space-efficient power converters. With low parasitic inductances, the TO-LL package also helps minimize electromagnetic interference.