The device is manufactured using high voltage Multi-Epitaxial Planar technology for high switching speeds and medium voltage capability.
It uses a Cellular Emitter structure to enhance switching speeds.
- Fully characterized at 125 ˚C
- Very high switching speed
- In compliance with the 2002/93/EC European Directive
- Improved specification: Lower leakage current, Tighter gain range, DC current gain preselection, Tighter storage time range
- Integrated free-wheeling diode
- High voltage capability
- Minimum lot-to-lot spread for reliable operation
- Large RBSOA
- Low spread of dynamic parameters
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.