What our customers expect
- Quality built-into all our products and processes
- Failure prevention modes to deliver zero-defect products
- Robust problem solving to avoid recurrences
Our Quality Strategy and Roadmap is built upon seven strategic pillars:
- Customers: Delight our customers by providing best-in-class quality support, communication and management of customer requirements.
- Product and technology development: Achieve built-in quality at every step of product and technology development.
- Manufacturing and supply chain: Achieve zero excursions and best-in-class baseline defectivity for our customers.
- Change management: Guarantee product quality excellence to our customers for changes impacting any product, any process and any factory.
- People: Engage employees in the pursuit of quality excellence by ensuring that people are empowered, connected, competent and dedicated to quality.
- Business processes, tools and indicators: Provide the quality framework for the company business model.
- Economics: Consider quality as an investment by using an economics approach that measures the value of quality to our bottom line.