2-axis, high-accuracy inclinometer with embedded machine learning
The high-accuracy IIS2ICLX two-axis digital accelerometer is ideal for structural health monitoring and inclination measurements in Industry 4.0 applications. It combines high stability and repeatability, low noise, and ultra-low-power with support for Artificial Intelligence at the Edge. It is included in ST's 10-year longevity program.
Key features of IIS2ICLX
- 2-axis, I²C/SPI digital output interface
- Selectable full scale: ±0.5/±1/±2/±3 g
- Ultra-low noise (15 μg/√Hz)
- Programmable bandwidth, up to 260 Hz
- Low power (0.4 mA)
- Programmable machine-learning core & finite state machines, sensor hub and FIFO
- Extended range: from -40 to +105 °C
How to test & prototype with IIS2ICLX
Start testing the capabilities and features of IIS2ICLX thanks to our dedicated development kit:
The STEVAL-MKI209V1K evaluation board has an embedded IIS2ICLX inclinometer sensor, which is connected through flat cable to a simple adapter board (STEVAL-MKIGIBV2) to render it compatible with STEVAL-MKI109V3.