STM32CubeMonitor-RF (STM32CubeMonRF) is a software tool allowing the test of the radio performances of STM32 based hardware devices on BLE and 802.15.4 technologies. It provides a graphical display to verify RF performance, with transmission/reception tests and PER measurements. Results can be plotted to visualize the evolution of performance over time.
STM32CubeMonitor-RF can be used to learn the various RF protocols supported by the STM32 devices, and build test scripts. It provides a dynamic list of commands with their parameter descriptions to test the protocol sequences manually. The user can test a command sequence without writing any lines of code.
The OpenThread terminal window provides an intuitive way to use command line. The user can type the commands directly, or use the graphical interface to build the commands and set the parameters.
- Performs Radio Frequency tests of STM32 microcontroller applications
- Supports STM32 microcontrollers with Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) and 802.15.4 integrated RF transceiver
- Connects to STMicroelectronics reference boards or any other user developed application using STM32 microcontroller through UART or USB
- Bluetooth Low Energy:
- Sends HCI commands
- Reads status
- Supports Direct Test Mode commands
- Displays remote devices BLE profile
- Interacts with remote devices BLE services
- Configures static and dynamic beacons
- Manages over-the-air (OTA) file transfer and secure software update
- Sends CLI commands
- Reads status
- Provides dynamic list of OpenThread standardized commands
- Batch files, macro record, loop and variable for automatic test sequence execution
- Multi-OS support: Windows®, Linux®, macOS®
|STM32CMonRFWin||Software tool to test the RFperformance of STM32-based hardware devices for Windows||2.5.0||ST|
|STM32CMonRFLin||Software tool to test the RF performance of STM32-based hardware devices for Linux||2.5.0||ST|
|STM32CMonRFMac||Software tool to test the RFperformance of STM32-based hardware devices for macOS||2.5.0||ST|