Watch this replay and learn how to develop a Bluetooth Mesh and Zigbee Mesh or just one mesh solution with the STM32WB MCUs
Recorded in November 2021
In this webinar, we explore the STM32WB features, portfolio, and options available for purchase to help you identify the best solution for your design. We then dive into the details of Bluetooth LE Mesh and Zigbee Mesh networks.
At the end of this webinar, you will know how each Mesh network is segmented inside the STM32WB MCU. We also explain how the FCC-certified STM32WB5MMG module helps product teams reduce design time and complexity. You will discover the numerous STM32WB development kits offered in the STM32WB series. These include the NUCLEO-WB55RG the NUCLEO-WB15CC, as well as the STM32WB5MM-DK Discovery kit for the STM23WB module, featuring multiple sensors, a digital microphone, QSPI Flash, RGB LEDs and an OLED display to facilitate quick prototyping. Finally, we show you demos of Bluetooth and Zigbee Mesh networking on the STM32WB discovery kit.
Reasons to watch
This webinar provides you with details on ST's Bluetooth LE 5.2 offering with the basics of Bluetooth Mesh and Zigbee Mesh networks.
- Introduction to ST Microelectronics Bluetooth LE offering
- Key value proposition of the STM32WB
- Security on the STM32WB
- STM32WB module and discovery board details
- STM32 Cube ecosystem for the STM32WB, STM32CubeMX, STM32CubeMonitorRF, STM32CubeIDE, STM32CubeProgrammer
- STM32WB online video demos, links and where to find learning content
- Bluetooth Mesh networking on the STM32WB
- Demo of Bluetooth Mesh on the STM32WB discovery kit
- Zigbee Mesh networking on the STM32WB
- Demo of the Zigbee mesh demo on one of the STM32WB Nucleo boards
There is a recorded Q&A session at the end of the webinar where our experts answered questions from the floor.