The TDA7492P is a dual BTL class-D audio amplifier with single power supply, designed for LCD TVs and monitors.
Thanks to the high efficiency and exposed-pad-down (EPD) package no heatsink is required.
- 25 W + 25 W continuous output power at THD = 10% with VCC= 20 V and RL= 8 Ω
- Wide-range single-supply operation (8 - 26 V)
- High efficiency (η = 90%)
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings of nominally 21.6 dB, 27.6 dB, 31.1 dB and 33.6 dB
- Differential inputs minimize common-mode noise
- Standby and mute features
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Externally synchronizable
- ECOPACK®, environmentally-friendly package
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.