The ST2378E device is an 8-bit, dual supply,bidirectional level translator with ±15 kV ESD protection on I/Os at VCCside. It is designed to interface data transfer between low voltage ASICs/PLDs and higher voltage systems. Externally applied voltage, VCCand VL, set logic levels at both sides with the range specified as 1.71 V ≤ VL≤ 5.5 V and VL≤ VCC≤ 5.5 V. For proper operation, VCCshould be set higher than VL.
Utilizing a transmission-gate-based design, this device allows bidirectional asynchronous data transfer, which means each channel is allowed to have either VCCto VLor VLto VCCdata transfer direction independently and no direction pin is required. The ST2378E device operates at a guaranteed data rate of 13 Mbps over the entire specified operating voltage range.
Among the other features, the OE pin allows disablemode operation whereby current consumption is reduced to less than 1 μA.
- High speed
- tPD= 15 ns (max.) at TA= 85 °C
- VL= 1.8 V
- VCC= 5.5 V
- Guaranteed data rate
- 13 Mbps (1.8 V ≤ VL ≤ VCC≤ 5.5 V)
- Low power dissipation
- ITS-VL= ITS-VCC= 1 μA (max.) at TA = 85 °C
- IQVL= 100 μA (max.) at TA = 85 °C
- IQCC= 10 μA (max.) at TA = 85 °C
- Output impedance
- |IOHA| = 20 μA (min.) at VL = 1.8 V; VCC = 5.5 V
- IOLA= 1.0 μA (min.) at VL = 1.8 V; VCC= 5.5 V
- Bidirectional level translation
- Totem pole and open drain driving for I2C communications
- 5 V tolerant on enable pin
- Wide operating voltage range
- VL(opr.) = 1.71 V to VCC
- VCC(opr.) = 1.71 V to 5.5 V
- ESD performance
- HBM > 15 kV ESD protection on I/O VCClines
- Lead-free Flip-Chip and TSSOP package
- High speed
|SOLDER BP DICE 20||インダストリアル||N/A|
SOLDER BP DICE 20
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.