The STM32F722xx and STM32F723xx devices are based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M7 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 216 MHz frequency. The Cortex®-M7 core features a single floating point unit (SFPU) precision which supports Arm® single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances the application security.
The STM32F722xx and STM32F723xx devices incorporate high-speed embedded memories with a Flash memory up to 512 Kbytes, 256 Kbytes of SRAM (including 64 Kbytes of data TCM RAM for critical real-time data), 16 Kbytes of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real-time routines), 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM available in the lowest power modes, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses, a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix and a multi layer AXI interconnect supporting internal and external memories access.
All the devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, thirteen general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers, a true random number generator (RNG). They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
Advanced peripherals include two SDMMC interfaces, a flexible memory control (FMC) interface, a Quad-SPI Flash memory interface.
The STM32F722xx and STM32F723xx devices operate in the –40 to +105 °C temperature range from a 1.7 to 3.6 V power supply. Dedicated supply inputs for the USB (OTG_FS and OTG_HS) and the SDMMC2 (clock, command and 4-bit data) are available on all the packages except LQFP100 and LQFP64 for a greater power supply choice.
The supply voltage can drop to 1.7 V with the use of an external power supply supervisor. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F722xx and STM32F723xx devices offer devices in 7 packages ranging from 64 pins to 176 pins. The set of included peripherals changes with the device chosen.
These features make the STM32F722xx and STM32F723xx microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M7 CPU with FPU, adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) and L1-cache: 8 Kbytes of data cache and 8 Kbytes of instruction cache, allowing 0-wait state execution from embedded Flash memory and external memories, frequency up to 216 MHz, MPU, 462 DMIPS/2.14 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1) and DSP instructions.
- Up to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory with protection mechanisms (read and write protections, proprietary code readout protection (PCROP))
- 528 bytes of OTP memory
- SRAM: 256 Kbytes (including 64 Kbytes of data TCM RAM for critical real-time data) + 16 Kbytes of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real-time routines) + 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM (available in the lowest power modes)
- Flexible external memory controller with up to 32-bit data bus: SRAM, PSRAM, SDRAM/LPSDR SDRAM, NOR/NAND memories
- Dual mode Quad-SPI
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- Dedicated USB power
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy)
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC, 32×32 bit backup registers + 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM
- 3×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS ADC: up to 24 channels and 7.2 MSPS in triple interleaved mode
- 2×12-bit D/A converters
- Up to 18 timers: up to thirteen 16-bit (1x low- power 16-bit timer available in Stop mode) and two 32-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWMs or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder inputs. All 15 timers running up to 216 MHz. 2x watchdogs, SysTick timer
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controller with FIFOs and burst support
- Debug mode
- SWD & JTAG interfaces
- Cortex®-M7 Trace Macrocell™
- Up to 140 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- Up to 136 fast I/Os up to 108 MHz
- Up to 138 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- Up to 21 communication interfaces
- Up to 3× I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 4 USARTs/4 UARTs (27 Mbit/s, ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to 5 SPIs (up to 54 Mbit/s), 3 with muxed simplex I2Ss for audio class accuracy via internal audio PLL or external clock
- 2 x SAIs (serial audio interface)
- 1 x CAN (2.0B active)
- 2 x SDMMCs
- Advanced connectivity
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY
- USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, on-chip full-speed PHY and on-chip Hi-speed PHY or ULPI depending on the part number
- True random number generator
- CRC calculation unit
- RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
- 96-bit unique ID
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
サポート & アプリケーション
|LQFP 176 24x24x1.4||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
Package:LQFP 176 24x24x1.4
LQFP 176 24x24x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade