Clarinox debug tools provide in-built protocol analyzer support for faster debugging of complex wireless devices. In addition, it offers threading, memory usage and memory leak analysis. Together these tools support the tuning of applications and aid in the communication of issues. The user is able to add custom plug-ins as required, with a console interface via a single physical medium.
ClariFi Debugger may be used in two distinct modes. Firstly, as an advanced logger, and secondly as an interactive tool to run required tests on the target device.
ClariFi Test Architecture platform provides an automated test environment for embedded developers to quickly run tests on their target device, without the need for recompilation. This is achieved through a simple Lua scripting interface whereby a target device is configured as a server device that responds to requests from the ClariFi client interface.
Users communicate possible issues by storing and exchanging debugger log files with their team members or with Clarinox.
Plug-ins can pass specific messages to the debug tools sent by the debug target. By defining plug-ins via the plug-in interface, flexibility is provided for developers to add their own debugging functionality.
- Detailed analysis of the implementation
- Capture debugging data on demand
- Protocol/application performance analysis
- Interactive testing without re-compile
- Connect via Ethernet, JTAG, UART
- Post processing for test results debugging
- API messaging between processors when using RPC
- Debugging rare occurring issues
- Analyzing memory use and leakage
- Analyzing performance
- Plugins may be developed in C++ or Lua
- Simple to use and easy to follow
- Every engineer has access
- Reduce overall debug times