STM32L073RZT6 - Ultra-low power MCU
32 MHz MCU with ultra-low-power Arm Cortex-M0+ core and 192 Kbytes Flash for the protocol stack and IODD file to ensure IO-Link connection and compatibility with any IO-Link Master hub on the market
L6362A - IO-Link transceiver
IO-Link PHY Device transceiver ensures bi-directional half duplex IO-Link communication in all possible communication modes allowed by the standard (COM1, COM2 and COM3).
LSM6DSL - high accuracy motion sensor
Ultra-low power iNEMO 6DoF inertial measurement unit (IMU) provides high accuracy motion sensing capabilities
LPS22HB and HTS221 - Environmental sensors
The LPSSHB digital pressure and HTS221 relative humidity and temperature sensors complete the data requirements for a comprehensive condition monitoring scenario
LSM303AGR - 3D accelerometer
Ultra-low power 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer providing magnetic field detection
- IO-Link standard device compliance ensures manufacturer and fieldbus independence, allowing immediate compatibility with any PLC or IO-Link Master hub.
- On board sensors cover most industrial use cases, with the ability to include additional sensors for specific industrial control applications.
- This is an expandable solution in the STM32 ODE environment, facilitating the addition of further functionality.
| 販売代理店 ||地域||在庫||最小発注数量||パートナー企業リンク|
The P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1 is an STM32 Nucleo pack consisting of the NUCLEO-L073RZ development board, the STEVAL-IOD003V1 evaluation board and the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board. The STEVAL-IOD003V1 offers an IO-Link device PHY layer (L6362A), while the NUCLEO-L073RZ runs an IO-Link demo stack (property of TEConcept Gmbh) compatible with rev 1.1 and firmware controlling the X-NUCLEOIKS01A2 sensors.
The STM32 Nucleo pack provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the development of IO-Link and SIO applications, L6362A communication features and robustness, together with the STM32L073RZT6 computation performance.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|STSW-IOLINKGUI||Graphical user interface for the STEVAL-IOM001V1 and STEVAL-IOD003V1 IO-Link evaluation boards||Active|
|STSW-IOD003||L6362A IO-Link communication transceiver device IC evaluation software based on STM32Cube||Active|
The P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1 is a complete IO-Link multi-sensor consisting of three application boards (STEVALIOD003V1, NUCLEO-L073RZ and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2) connected via the Arduino connectors:
- The NUCLEO-L073RZ board (Control sub-system) runs the control software, the IO-Link stack and sensor firmware, accepting the commands and configuration parameters from the IO-Link master. It also provides all digital signals to appropriately control the entire IO-Link device system.
- The STEVAL-IOD003V1 (IO-Link physical) mounts the ST transceiver L6362A, which interfaces with the micro-controller via digital interfaces UART (for IO-Link data transfer), GPIO and interrupts, and with the IO-Link master via the IO-Link interface.
- The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 multi-sensor shield, with on-board temperature and humidity sensor (HTS221), MEMS 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope (LSM6DSL), MEMS 3D accelerometer and magnetometer (LSM303AGR), MEMS pressures sensor (LPS22HB).
MEMS and Sensors
|HTS221||Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature|
|LPS22HB||MEMS nano pressure sensor: 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer|
|LSM303AGR||Ultra-compact high-performance eCompass module: ultra-low power 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer|
|LSM6DSL||iNEMO 6DoF inertial measurement unit (IMU), for smart phones and battery operated IoT, Gaming, Wearable and Consumer Electronics. Ultra-low power and high accuracy|
Microcontrollers & Microprocessors
|STM32L073RZ||Ultra-low-power Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU with 192 Kbytes of Flash memory, 32 MHz CPU, USB, LCD|
|L6362A||IO-Link communication transceiver device IC|
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SL-PN-IOD01A1
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.