The IIS3DWB system-in-package features a 3-axis digital vibration sensor with low noise over an ultrawide and flat frequency range. The wide bandwidth, low noise, very stable and repeatable sensitivity, and the extended temperature range make the device ideal for vibration monitoring in industrial applications.
The STM32F4 series MCU has the digital signal processing capabilities and clock speeds to manage the very high data rates streaming from the vibration and environmental sensors.
The LPSSHB digital pressure and HTS221 relative humidity and temperature sensors complete the data requirements for a comprehensive condition monitoring scenario.
The dual core STM32MP157 MPU on the gateway node offers the processing power to store, process and queue data from multiple edge sensor nodes. The MPU also manages connectivity handshakes and transmission schedules with centralized condition monitoring and predictive maintenance systems.
- Edge processing of comprehensive vibration monitoring data in terms of speed (RMS), peak acceleration, and FFTs on sensor node.
- Temperature, humidity and pressure data from ST environmental sensors.
- Condition monitoring software support demonstrating edge node processing in communication with a cloud application via a secure gateway.
- End-to-end communication framework allowing condition monitoring platform to develop into a predictive maintenance solution.
- Cloud dashboard to register and provision devices, configure and assign gateways to device groups, analyze real time and historical data, and set warning thresholds.