High-precision, zero-drift current sense amplifiers for current measurement, over current protection, current monitoring, and feedback loops
Based on a zero-drift architecture that delivers high performance for precision current sensing, the TSC21x series will bring very high accuracy and robustness to your design.
With a wide supply voltage range from 2.7 to 26 V, and six different voltage gain (V/V) options, our TSC21x amplifiers support temperatures from -40 to 125 °C, making them ideal for industrial and automotive applications. Automotive Grade (AG) versions are available.
Key features of TSC21x series
- Wide common mode voltage: -0.3 to 26 V
- Offset voltage: ±35 µV max. (TSC210)
- 2.7 to 26 V supply voltagee
- Gain error: ±1% max.
- Offset drift: 0.1 µV/°C max.
- Gain drift: 20 ppm/°C max.
- Quiescent current: 100 µA
- QFN10 (1.8x1.4) and SC70-
- Different gain available:
How to test & prototype with TSC21x series
Evaluation kit for TSC21x high-precision, bidirectional, current sense amplifiers
Consisting of a mother board and two different daughter boards, this kit lets developers find the best design for different gain configurations.