The SPC584Cx and SPC58ECx microcontroller are the first in a new family of devices superseding the SPC564Cx and SPC56ECx family. SPC584Cx and SPC58ECx build on the legacy of the SPC564Cx and SPC56ECx, while introducing new features coupled with higher throughput to provide substantial reduction of cost per feature and significant power and performance improvement (MIPS per mW). On the SPC584Cx and SPC58ECx devices, there are two processor cores e200z420 and one e200z0 core embedded in the Hardware Security Module.
For further info, or full datasheet request, please contact your local ST office.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- High performance e200z420n3 dual core:
- 4224 KB (4096 KB code flash + 128 KB data flash) on-chip flash memory: supports read during program and erase operations, and multiple blocks allowing EEPROM emulation
- 176 KB HSM dedicated flash memory (144 KB code + 32 KB data)
- 384 KB on-chip general-purpose SRAM (in addition to 128 KB core local data RAM: 64 KB included in each CPU)
- Multi-channel direct memory access controller (eDMA) with 64 channels
- 1 interrupt controller (INTC)
- Comprehensive new generation ASIL-B safety concept:
- Crossbar switch architecture for concurrent access to peripherals, Flash, or RAM from multiple bus masters with end-to-end ECC
- Body cross triggering unit (BCTU):
- Communication interfaces:
- Low power capabilities:
- Dual phase-locked loops with stable clock domain for peripherals and FM modulation domain for computational shell
- Nexus development interface (NDI) per IEEE-ISTO 5001-2003 standard, with some support for 2010 standard
- Boot assist Flash (BAF) supports factory programming using a serial bootload through the asynchronous CAN or LIN/UART
- Junction temperature range: -40°C to 150°C
サポート & アプリケーション
|TQFP 100 14x14x1.0||オートモーティブ||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.