µISP in-System Programmers
Based on the WriteNow! proprietary Technology, the μISP Series of In-System Programmers are professional programming instruments dedicated to the programming and testing of devices. μISP can either work connected to a host PC (RS-232, USB, LAN connections are built-in) or in standalone mode. The programming cycle execution in standalone mode may occur by simply pressing the START button or through some TTL control lines. Its compact size and versatility allows a simple integration into production environments, manual, and automatic processes.
- Supports microcontrollers, serial memories, and other programmable devices
- Compact size (fixture friendly)
- Standalone operations or host controlled
- Designed for easy ATE interfacing
- Supports multiple interfaces (JTAG, SWD, UART, SPI/QSPI, SWIM, I²C, etc.)
- Memorizes data on a built-in memory card
- Programmable power supply output
- Programmable I/O voltage
- USB, LAN, RS-232 and low-level interface
- START Push button
- USB powered or AC/DC adapter
- Full ST device support: STM32, SPC5, STM8, ST7, ST10, etc.
- Project Generator GUI with built-in utilities: Image File Creation, File Manager, ISP Signal Connections, Memory Analysis
- SDK/ API—for custom application (Visual C, Visual Basic, C#, LabView, etc.)
- ASCII-based command line protocol
- Variable data handling for serial numbering, MAC addresses, production codes, etc.
- Protection Mode and Data Encryption
Different Programming Installations
Algocraft’s μSP series finds different applications into the device programming field: into an onboard programming system for standalone stations or into automatic test equipment. It can be used for a single programming or for a multi-device parallel programming using different units.
Stand-alone – Manual Programming
Once the programmer is configured, the programming cycle is executed by simply pressing the START button. The result of the programming is verified by the status of the multifunction LED (BUSY/PASS/FAIL).
Stand-alone – Automated Programming
After the configuration of the parameters, the programmer can only be controlled by I/O lines in TTL logic (START, BUSY, PASS/FAIL).
Host PC controlled via GUI, DLL, and command line utilities
Simplifies the design of your own PC software. μISP can be controlled through simple ASCII strings by way of a standard terminal interface.
Multiple Programming system
By using a simple USB HUB or LAN switch, it is possible to create a parallel programming system.
μISP can also be powered by USB Type-C® (5V) port. It can therefore be used as a handheld instrument in standalone mode for in-field programming.
μISP series was designed also to offer the support of STMicrolectronics, no matter the family or the programming protocol. This enables an easy migration from the tools used in the laboratory of R&D departments towards a programming solution for production.
UISP1-UNIVERSAL µISP Programmer for all devices (universal)
UISP-STM µISP Programmer for STMicroelectronics device