Thanks to its operating junction temperature up to 150°C, the TN3015H-6I offers high thermal performance operation up to 30 A rms.
Its trade-off noise immunity (dV/dt = 1000 V/μs) versus its gate triggering current (IGT = 15 mA) and its turn-on current rise (dI/dt = 100 A/μs) allows to design robust and compact control circuit for voltage regulator in motorbikes and industrial drives, overvoltage crowbar protection, motor control circuits in power tools and kitchen appliances and inrush current limiting circuits.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- High noise immunity dV/dt = 1000 V/µs up to 150 °C
- Peak off-state voltage VDRM/VRRM = 600 V
- High turn-on current rise dI/dt = 100 A/µs
- ECOPACK2 compliant
- Insulated package TO-220AB:
- Insulated voltage: 2500 VRMS
- Complies with UL 1557 (File ref : E81734)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.