Our 19th Sustainability Report discloses comprehensive details of the Company’s Sustainability strategy deployed worldwide and provides a transparent view on programs, 2015 performance and concrete actions taken to minimize risks and create value for all ST stakeholders.
This report has been prepared according to the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G4 guidelines at the Core level and verified by DNV GL, a third party auditor, who reviewed and validated ST’s data reporting process, content and adherence to GRI G4.
As a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact since 2000, this report represents ST’s "Communication on Progress" on the ten Principles.
ST keeps on progressing in sustainability domains and on making a positive contribution to people's lives
Read our 2015 Sustainability Report to learn more about ST’s sustainability approach and performance
All previous reports are available in pdf version.
- Sustainability Report 2014
- Sustainability Report 2013
- Sustainability Report 2012
- Sustainability Report 2011
- Sustainability Report 2010
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2009
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2008
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2007
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2006
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2005
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2004
- Sustainable Development Report 2003
- Corporate Social & Environmental Report 2002
- Corporate Social & Environmental Report 2001
- Corporate Environmental Report 2000
- Corporate Environmental Report 1999
- Corporate Environmental Report 1998
- Corporate Environmental Report 1998 (Related to 1997)