The X-CUBE-EEPRMA1 software expansion for STM32Cube provides an evaluating M24XX I²C and M95XX SPI EEPROM for data reading and writing.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-EEPRMA1 expansion board connected to the featured development boards.
- Complete software to build applications using M24XX or M95XX-based EEPROM
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-EEPRMA1 expansion board plugged to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board
- Developer can choose and solder an EEPROM to be tested using the evaluation software provided
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Free user-friendly license terms