Learn how to benefit from the STM32Cube expansion packs for accelerated development and quicker time to design
Recorded in August 2021
Follow this 1-hour on-demand webinar to get more familiar with STM32Cube expansion packages, and learn about the benefits they can bring to your new or existing STM32 projects thanks to their unique features.
With this webinar, you will discover how to easily add complex functionalities to your application by importing expansion packages in the STM32 Toolset (STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE) to support graphical configuration and enable the integration of newly generated code.
We will also highlight the integrated features of STM32CubeMX to help our partners and the developers from the ST community create their own expansion package and share it with other developers. Finally, we will show you how to import, configure, and generate code from an STM32Cube expansion package.
With this webinar, you will learn:
- How to benefit from the STM32Cube ecosystem
- About the STM32Cube expansion packages, their features, and the offer from our Authorized Partners
- How to add the functionalities from an STM32Cube expansion package to a new project (practical demo)
- STM32Cube ecosystem
- STM32Cube Expansion package
- Creation of custom expansion pack
- Practical demonstration: how to bring up a new project with the functionalities from an STM32Cube expansion pack
There is a recorded Q&A session at the end of the webinar where our experts answered questions from the floor.