The LDLN050 is a 500 mA LDO regulator, designed to be used in several environments. The LDLN050 has a very low-resistance pass element (PMOS) that is even very fast during the turn-on.
Thanks to its low-noise design, the LDLN050 can be used to supply noise sensitive circuits such as sensors, MCUs and wireless ICs in automotive and industrial applications.
The LDO low current consumption (typically 48 µA) is also used on battery-supplied applications.
On the adjustable version, the output voltage can be set to any desired value between 1.25 V and 6 V. Fixed voltage versions, between 1.0 V and 4.3 V (with 0.1 V step) can be provided upon request.
On the fixed voltage versions only, an external capacitor can be connected to CNR pin to further reduce the noise on the regulated output voltage.
The LDLN050 is available in DFN8 (3 x 3 mm) with wettable flank package and it is automotive grade qualified according to AEC-Q100 level 1.
- Input voltage range: 2.7 V to 6.5 V
- Very low output voltage noise: 13 µVRMS/VOUT
- Low quiescent current: 48 µA typical
- 500 mA guaranteed output current
- Fast start-up time: 50 µs
- High PSRR: 65 dB at 100 Hz
- AEC-Q100 grade 1 qualified
- -40 °C to 125 °C ambient operative temperature range
- Very low dropout: 190 mV at max. IOUT
- Adjustable (from 1.25 V to 6 V) or fixed output voltage on request (from 1.0 V to 4.3 V)
- Stable with low ESR capacitor: min. 2 µF
- Current limit and thermal protections
- DFN8 (3 x 3 mm) wettable flank package
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFDFPN 8L 3X3 0.85 PITCH 0.65||オートモーティブ||Ecopack2||
Package:VFDFPN 8L 3X3 0.85 PITCH 0.65
VFDFPN 8L 3X3 0.85 PITCH 0.65
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.