The STSW-ST25RU-SDK library is a comprehensive middleware software stack written in ANSI C, to build RAIN® RFID enabled applications for reader devices based on ST25RU3993.
Along with this software package, a complete demonstration source code is available to illustrate the usage of the ST UHF library for Windows® and Linux® platforms. The complete software stack is ANSI C and POSIX compliant and allows fast and straightforward porting to other operating systems and/or toolchains.
- Comprehensive middleware to build RAIN® RFID enabled applications for reader devices based on ST25RU3993.
- Mirrored "host and device" library API
- Written in pure ANSI C
- POSIX compatible
- Straightforward portability across different platforms (MCUs/RTOSs/OSs)
- Compliant with main UHF standards
- EPC UHF Gen2v2
- Source code example implementation available
- Linux® (Raspberry Pi 3B)
- Embedded (STM32L4 device)
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Supplier||Software Version||Download|