By choosing one of ST's microcontrollers & microprocessors for your embedded application, you gain from our leading expertise in scalable computing architecture, silicon technology, wireless state-of-the-art IPs and software stacks, embedded real-time and application software, multi-source manufacturing and worldwide support.
ST's wide-ranging microcontroller product portfolio spans from robust, low-cost 8-bit MCUs up to 32-bit Arm®-based Cortex®-M microcontrollers with a comprehensive choice of peripherals. Its breadth ensures that design engineers will find the mix of performance, power efficiency and security that is required by their application.
- The STM32WL wireless SoC is a multi-protocol and open wireless MCU platform able to run the LoRaWAN® protocol through LoRa® modulation, as well as other ad-hoc protocols based on LoRa®, (G)FSK, (G)MSK or BPSK modulations.
- The multi-protocol wireless STM32WB MCU platform can run Bluetooth® 5.2, OpenThread, Zigbee 3.0 and proprietary protocols, in standalone or concurrently.
With the addition of the STM32 Microprocessor (MPU) and its heterogeneous architecture combining Arm® Cortex®-A and Cortex®-M Cores, embedded system engineers are given new design possibilities and access to open-source Linux and Android platforms. This flexible architecture allows the advanced digital and analog peripherals to be allocated to either core, while achieving the best power efficiency depending on processing and real-time execution requirements. To help engineers reduce application development time, a fully mainlined open-source Linux distribution and a new-generation system toolset from ST and 3rd parties are now available for STM32 MCUs and MPUs.
STM32 step-by-step is a learning program, and is part of the STM32 Education initiative, designed for anyone interested in getting started on building projects with the STM32 microcontroller and its powerful ecosystem of development boards and software programming tools.
STM32Cube embedded software now on GitHub
Revolutionize your user experience using STM32 GUI solutions
Thanks to the graphics acceleration, memory integration, advanced display interfaces and smart architecture of STM32 microcontrollers, you can now enrich your applications with a high-end user experience with a limited total cost of ownership.
- Largest portfolio of advanced graphics running on 32-bit Arm® Cortex® microcontrollers
- Free, state-of-the-art graphic software and design tools
- Documentation, reference designs and support center
- Extended ecosystem with partners and selected design houses
Visit the STM32 graphics resource page to find out more and get started.