The STM8 Flash loader demonstrator (FLASHER-STM8) is a free PC software utility from STMicroelectronics.
This software runs on Microsoft®OSs and communicates with the MCU system memory bootloader through the RS232.
To get an example on how to execute the device’s bootloader, refer to the application note STM32 microcontroller system memory boot mode (AN2606) available at www.st.com.
To get information about the USART protocol used in the STM32 MCU bootloader, refer to the application note USART protocol used in the STM32 bootloader (AN3155) available at www.st.com.
This software utility also contains a command line version and it is delivered with all the Microsoft® Visual Studio 12 sources code.
- UART system memory bootloader
- Flash programming utility with RS232
- Runs on Microsoft®Windows OSs
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Supplier||Software Version||Download|