The Unico Lite graphical user interface (GUI) is a complete evaluation software package which provides the C# source code showing how to manage sensor data-flow from generic MEMS sensors (such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, magnetometers and pressure sensors) connected to the STEVAL-MKI109V3 Professional MEMS tool board.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Windows platforms
- Source code of the GUI provided, C# language
- Compatible with STEVAL-MKI109V3 Professional MEMS tool board
- Sample code for register configurations and output data management
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description STEVAL-MKI109V2 ST eMotion: ST MEMS adapters motherboard based on STM32F103, compatible with all ST MEMS adapter boards STEVAL-MKI109V3 ST Professional MEMS tool: ST MEMS adapters motherboard based on the STM32F401VE and compatible with all ST MEMS adapters