The STSW-STWINCELL software package enables the connection of industrial nodes to the Internet via cellular networks. It represents a baseline solution that developers can build on to reduce design cycle overheads on their final products and applications.
The software performs time domain and spectral analyses on IIS3DWB accelerometer (up to 6 kHz), environmental (temperature, pressure and relative humidity) and ultrasound data (up to 80 kHz), and transmits results to the DSH-PREDMNT AWS cloud dashboard application using the MQTT protocol.
The firmware runs on the STEVAL-STWINKT1 SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node development kit MCU (STM32L4R9ZIJ6), and requires the additional P-L496G-CELL02 discovery pack STMod+ cellular expansion board featuring the BG96 modem from Quectel (LTE Cat M1/NB-IoT/2G fallback).
- Environmental, pre-processed time and frequency domain vibration data and algorithms for ultrasound emissions
- Acts as a host for cellular connectivity applications supporting LPWAN technologies (LTE Cat M1 and NB-IoT)
- Connectivity to IoT cloud using MQTT protocol
- Compatible with DSH-PREDMNT AWS cloud dashboard for remote data monitoring
- FreeRTOS™ third party RTOS kernel for embedded devices
- Signal processing (MotionSP) middleware for vibration analysis in:
- time domain: speed RMS and acceleration peak
- frequency domain: FFT with programmable size, averaging, overlapping and windowing
- PC terminal boot menu via VCOM for device FW customization (APN, cloud API key)
- Supports IAR™, Keil®, and GCC-based development environments
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|