STSW-95HF001 software is a PC based application (Windows®) to control the RF transceiver board included in the M24LR-DISCOVERY evaluation kit. It has also been developed to control the EVAL-RX95HF & the EVAL-ST95HF evaluation kits.
- The RF transceiver board is an RFID reader demonstration board and is composed, among other parts, of a CR95HF (13.56 MHz multi-protocol contactless transceiver IC with SPI and UART serial access) and an STM32 microcontroller.
- The PC controls CR95HF embedded in the RF transceiver board through the USB
- The software supports all RF protocols: ISO15693, ISO14443-A, ISO14443-B, ISO18092
- It is able to read and write NFC data exchange format (NDEF) messages from/to any ST RF product
- Sample application to transmit NDEF messages to an NFC device
- Script tool available
- Tag detection demo
- Driver included through a specific Dll.
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Let us help you in downloading this file
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Software Type||Download|
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
Jan 27, 2020
Your newsletter subscription has been successfully submitted!