The SPC572L-DISP board helps the user to discover the SPC572L64E3 microcontroller with full access to CPUs, GPI/O's and peripherals such as CAN, FlexRay, LIN, UART at budget price. The discovery board includes a PLS debugger-programmer, two JTAG ports (2x7 - 0.1" and 2x5 0.05") and an extension headers array (4x37 pins) to connect prototyping boards or additional modules. UDE software is available for free download and includes a perpetual 256 Kbyte debugging/programming license. Free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available inside SPC5Studio (www.st.com/spc5studio) to support quick evaluation and development. SPC5Studio includes visual configurable code generation engine, board support package (BSP), startup routines, interrupt services. SPC5Studio is available for free download.
- SPC572L64E3 is 32-bit Power Architecture®VLE Compliant CPU core, single issue, single-precision floating-point operations. 1568 KB on-chip RWW flash memory. Supporting EEPROM emulation (32 KB). 64 KB general-purpose data SRAM. System Memory Protection Unit (SMPU) Integrated programmer - debugger.
- Board Supply: 12V (ext PSU) and USB
- Integrated programmer - debugger.
- JTAG interface: standard 7x2 male 0.1" connector
- Mini JTAG connector: 2x5 0,05"
- 1 CAN port with transceiver
- 1 KLine with transceiver
- 1 USB virtual COM Port
- 3 LEDs for user purpose
- 20 MHz crystal
- The GIPOs and pins accesible by a 4x37 0.1’’ pin grid array
- Board size 153 x 102mm
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.