The X-NUCLEO-AMICAM1 expansion board allows synchronized acquisition and streaming of up to 4 microphones at a maximum sampling rate of 192 KHz.
It represents a quick and easy solution to develop microphone-based applications and start implementing audio algorithms.
The expansion board is designed around the MP23ABS1 analog MEMS microphone and is compatible with the ST morpho connector layout and with analog microphone coupon boards (e.g., STEVAL-MIC004V1).
The X-NUCLEO-AMICAM1 embeds three MP23ABS1 microphones: two connected to an external ADC and one directly routed to the STM32 embedded ADC.
The analog amplification stage is achieved thanks to ST TSV91x wide bandwidth operational amplifiers.
- 3 on-board MP23ABS1 analog MEMS microphones
- 5 slots to plug analog microphone coupon boards (e.g., STEVAL-MIC004V1)
- Synchronized acquisition and streaming of up to 4 microphones
- Amplification stage based on TSV91x wide bandwidth operational amplifiers
- On-board external ADC
- Direct acquisition of a single microphone exploiting STM32 embedded ADC
- Up to 192 KHz sampling frequency
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and audio capture plus USB streaming sample application compatible with STM32Cube
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with ST morpho connectors (top and bottom) and Arduino UNO R3 connectors (top) to allow stacking of multiple boards
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.