ST partners with a large number of software suppliers that serve fully validated, professional solutions in the following fields:
- Connectivity (USB, TCP/IP, Bluetooth, ...)
- Communication protocols for industrial and automation applications (Powerlink, Profinet, EtherCat, CANopen, KNX, …)
- Graphical interfaces (GUI software)
- File systems (FAT, NAND, fault tolerant systems, …)
- Functional safety (Safety Integrity Level (SIL) IEC 61508 standard)
The list of 3rd party software solutions is provided, to simplify your search for the right tools to be used with ST’s MCUS and to help speed up application development.
Note: Products listed on this website that do not carry the ST brand name, are serviced and supported by their manufacturers in accordance with licenses and terms and conditions packaged with these products.
In this video we discussed with just a few of the partners who have solutions already working on the STM32MP1.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
netX companion chip for Real-time Ethernet protocols