The STSW-AUTODEVKIT AutoDevKit library contains software components for functional boards. Each component has a specific API to control the specific functional board. The API consists of a set with two types of "methods": one type very high level and easy-to-use even to hardware inexpert users; the other type able to access very low-level board/chip advanced functionalities and features.
To access AutoDevKit you should install the plugin containing the core and one or more components required for your application (components can be also added after, by using Eclipse plug-in installation feature).
Like other SPC5-STUDIO components, STSW-AUTODEVKIT components are provided with a graphical user interface for easy configuration and setup. Once configuration is completed for each component, the Allocate button is used for pin allocation. During the allocation phase, the library configures peripherals and all the necessary pins to run the components, checking for conflicts on MCU peripherals and pins already allocated automatically or manually through the SPC5-STUDIO PinMap editor. If conflicts are spotted, the software reports appropriate alerts. Once the SPC5-STUDIO project is saved, pin allocation and configuration are saved as well; the PinMap editor shows and allows modifications of the allocated pins.
Through the same component installation process in Eclipse, it is possible to install some demo samples that contain simple main() functions where a basic usage of the component API is shown.
For the STSW-AUTODEVKIT latest list of components and APIs, refer to the relevant release note available at www.st.com.
- Contains cross-platform compatible software components
- Each software component has:
- An MCU independent API
- A GUI for visual configuration
- A demo sample
- Software documentation
- The software component automatically proposes a configuration and an allocation for the MCU required peripherals
- Through the provided GUI, you can customize the allocation using other available MCU peripherals
- The software automatically prompts for conflicts and/or inconsistencies during allocation
- The allocated pins can be browsed in SPC5-STUDIO PinMap editor
- Compatible with SPC5-STUDIO starting from version 1.8.1
- Compatible with a wide range of SPC5 automotive-grade microcontrollers
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|