The STM32MP157A-DK1 and STM32MP157C-DK2 Discovery kits leverage the capabilities of STM32MP1 Series microprocessors to allow users easily develop applications using STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Distribution software for the main processor and STM32CubeMP1 software for the co-processor.
They include an ST-LINK embedded debug tool, LEDs, push-buttons, one Ethernet 1-Gbps connector, one USB Type-CTM OTG connector, four USB Type-A Host connectors, one HDMI® transceiver, one stereo headset jack with analog microphone, and one microSDTM connector.
To expand the functionality of the STM32MP157A-DK1 and STM32MP157C-DK2 Discovery kits, two GPIO expansion connectors are also available for ARDUINO® and Raspberry Pi® shields.
Additionally, the STM32MP157C-DK2 Discovery kit features an LCD display with a touch panel, and Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® Low Energy capability.
- Common features
- STM32MP157 Arm®-based dual Cortex®-A7 32 bits + Cortex®-M4 32 bits MPU in TFBGA361 package
- ST PMIC STPMIC1
- 4-Gbit DDR3L, 16 bits, 533 MHz
- 1-Gbps Ethernet (RGMII) compliant with IEEE-802.3ab
- USB OTG HS
- Audio codec
- 4 user LEDs
- 2 user and reset push-buttons, 1 wake-up button
- 5 V / 3 A USB Type-CTM power supply input (not provided)
- Board connectors:
Ethernet RJ45 4 × USB Host Type-A USB Type-CTM DRP MIPI DSISM HDMI® Stereo headset jack including analog microphone input microSDTM card GPIO expansion connector (Raspberry Pi® shields capability) ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connectors
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: Virtual COM port and debug port
- STM32CubeMP1 and full mainline open-source Linux® STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Distribution (such as STM32MP1Starter) software and examples
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IARTM, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs
- Board-specific features
- 4" TFT 480×800 pixels with LED backlight, MIPI DSISM interface, and capacitive touch panel
- Wi-Fi® 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth® Low Energy 4.1
- Common features
In this video we discussed with just a few of the partners who have solutions already working on the STM32MP1.
Introducing our STM32MP1 microprocessor series with dual Arm® Cortex®-A7 and Cortex®-M4
Introducing our STM32MP1 microprocessor series with dual Arm® Cortex®-A7 and Cortex®-M4 Cores
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.