STMicroelectronics’ Shareholders Adopt All Resolutions at the 2019 Annual General Meeting of ShareholdersAmsterdam / 23 May 2019
STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, announced today that all of the proposed resolutions were adopted at the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM), which was held today in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The main resolutions, approved by the Shareholders, were:
- The adoption of the Company's Statutory Annual Accounts for the year ended December 31, 2018, prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The 2018 Statutory Annual Accounts were filed with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) on
March 27, 2019 and are posted on the Company’s website (www.st.com) and the AFM’s website (www.afm.nl);
- The distribution of a cash dividend of US$0.24 per outstanding share of the Company’s common stock, to be distributed in quarterly installments of US$0.06 in each of the second, third and fourth quarters of 2019 and first quarter of 2020 to shareholders of record in the month of each quarterly payment as per the table below;
- The reappointment of Ms. Martine Verluyten, as member of the Supervisory Board, for a one-year term expiring at the 2020 AGM;
- The reappointment of Ms. Janet Davidson, as member of the Supervisory Board, for a three-year term expiring at the 2022 AGM; and
- The appointment of Ms. Lucia Morselli, in replacement of Mr. Salvatore Manzi, as member of the Supervisory Board, for a three-year term expiring at the 2022 AGM.
The complete agenda and explanatory notes, including all the proposed - and now adopted - resolutions, and all relevant detailed information concerning the 2019 STMicroelectronics N.V. Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, as well as all related materials, are available on the Company’s website (www.st.com) and have been made available to shareholders in compliance with legal requirements. The draft minutes of the AGM will be posted on the General Meeting of Shareholders page of the Company’s website (www.st.com) in June 2019. The table below summarizes the full schedule for the quarterly dividend distribution:
|Transfer between New York and Dutch registered shares restricted:|
|Quarter||Ex-dividend Date||Global Record Date||Payment Date in Europe||NYSE Payment Date: on or after||From End of Business in Europe on:||Until Open of Business in NY on:|
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. In 2018, the Company’s net revenues were $9.66 billion, serving more than 100,000 customers worldwide. Further information can be found at www.st.com.
For further information, please contact:
Group VP, Investor Relations
Tel : +41.22.929.58.12
Corporate External Communications
Tel: + 33 6 59 16 79 08
The STM32H747I-DISCO Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics STM32H747XIH6 microcontroller, designed to simplify user application development.
The STEVAL-STRKT01 LoRa® IoT tracker is designed and optimized to implement the latest technologies in IoT tracker applications such as asset, people and animal tracking as well as fleet management.
Upcoming Events & Technical Seminars