Flexible TSB62 series, high-voltage operational amplifiers featuring extended supply voltage operating range and rail-to-rail output.
The TSB62 series op amps boost ruggedness and flexibility in industrial and automotive applications with a 1.7 MHz gain bandwidth (GBW) product. The TSB621, TSB622, and the TSB624 operational amplifiers (op amps) operate over the extended temperature range (-40°C to 125°C). The TSB62 series are automotive-qualified. They feature a wide supply-voltage range, from 2.7 V to 36 V, and provide design engineers the possibility to use the same device for multiple applications with different voltage domains. The rail-to-rail output maximizes dynamic range while the input offset voltage of 1 mV ensures higher precision for low-power devices..
The TSB62 Series:
- Unity gain stable
- Rail-to-rail output
- Automotive qualification
- Low offset voltage: 1 mV max. @ 25 °C
- Low current consumption: 375 μA max. / operator @ 36 V
- Wide supply voltage: 2.7 to 36 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 1.7 MHz
- Input common mode voltage incudes ground
- High ESD tolerance: 4 kV HBM
- EMI hardened
- Extended temperature range: -40 to 125 °C