Firmware and GUI interface are necessary items for an effective application support to the customers awarding L9301 device.
Follows a list of the topics described in details in the corresponding documents and the list hardware system requirements.
- Description of the data structure used to do the communication between the host PC and the microcontroller
- Definition and implementation of the serial communication between the microcontroller (master) and the L9301 device (slave)
- Constraints on the PWM driving
- Constraints on the SPI driving
- GUI (General User Interface): definition and implementation in Labview environment
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|