Firmware and GUI interface are necessary items for an effective application support to the customers awarding L9301 device.
Follows a list of the topics described in details in the corresponding documents and the list hardware system requirements.
- Description of the data structure used to do the communication between the host PC and the microcontroller
- Definition and implementation of the serial communication between the microcontroller (master) and the L9301 device (slave)
- Constraints on the PWM driving
- Constraints on the SPI driving
- GUI (General User Interface): definition and implementation in Labview environment