Firmware and GUI interface are necessary items for an effective application support to the customers awarding L9301 device.
Follows a list of the topics described in details in the corresponding documents and the list hardware system requirements.
- Description of the data structure used to do the communication between the host PC and the microcontroller
- Definition and implementation of the serial communication between the microcontroller (master) and the L9301 device (slave)
- Constraints on the PWM driving
- Constraints on the SPI driving
- GUI (General User Interface): definition and implementation in Labview environment
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 ST Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32CubePart Number
Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32Cube